What do you love most about details (or organization)?
"I love organization because when a team has streamlined processes and clear responsibilities, the finished product is that much better. When we can focus on understanding how people make decisions, instead of dealing with daily inefficiencies, we pick up on all of the little details that lead to an amazing campaign that speaks to the right people, in the right way, at the right time."
DID YOU KNOW
- Interned at Healthy Planet, a startup in San Francisco dedicated to installing gardens in elementary schools
- Finished first in division at the 2016 Mississippi Gulf Coast Half Marathon
- Has a soft spot for rescue dogs and cartoons, as evidenced by her two dogs, Cosmo and Wanda
- Designed and created a tacky Christmas sweater for her mother-in-law, and won first place
- Began media career at a local TV station in the sales department, then moved on to buying media for tier III car dealerships
- Wrote the tag for LSU's winning 2015 NSAC District 7 Pizza Hut campaign, 'Be Choosy," which went all the way to Nationals