What’s your passion?
"Curiosity is my natural state. "What does it mean?" is a question you will hear me ask on the regular. Making something look good is the easy part; crafting a meaningful experience is my passion. Being entrenched in our clients’ brand development, crafting the user experience and interpreting the heart of brands to the world at large, is my favorite part of the job. Throughout my career in graphic design, I’ve gained valuable knowledge of designing for multimedia as well as print and advertising. As Creative Director, I apply that experience to create and direct visually compelling and strategic solutions for our client's advertising and marketing campaigns. I believe strategy + creative = memorable and successful brands for SASSO clients."
DID YOU KNOW
- As Raising Cane's Art Director, she created external and internal advertising campaigns including the brand’s first television commercial
- Has a soft spot for cats ... and beards
- Writes music and plays in her band, Palomino Darling
- She learned how to be a true brand champion while in-house design at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Led a New Orleans-based boutique design agency developing creative marketing for clients across a variety of industries